6/14/08

I AM a First Aider!

So I passed the test with 100% so I am certified to save your life but lucky for me in Alberta you are not "obligated" to help someone even if you have a first aid ticket...good thing!

On another note...my work is hosting a bbq for the city and all Aquatera employees. Sounds easy enough except I have been volunteered to write a sing a song at the bbq about recycling. I want to shoot myself in short and I don't think I get paid enough to deal with this...all I have so far is:

"What the world needs now, is reduce, reuse, that's the only thing that will keep our planet in use.."

HELP?

2 comments:

Breezy said...

congrats on becoming a first aider :) hee hee....um....i really have no ideas for a song, good luck with that! I will let you know if I think of anything.

Kroegeroos said...

It's been so long! I'm going to try and keep up with my blog this summer, and I always love reading yours so cheers and I look forward to hearing from you!