5/8/07

Yesssss!

Well I found a job yesterday! It was my frost official day of putting out resumes and I got a couple phone calls back. Picked the highest paying one (15.81) and I start tomorrow. The only thing she said I need is steel toed boots! Yah, I am in the buisness of "work" again! Yippie!

There is something wrong with Charlie (I will not disclose here so don't even ask/its awkward) and I am home alone. So I went on the internet looking up "dog fixing" sites, so I have to be the brave one and fix him.....WEIRD....oh well....Pray for me!

Hope you are all doing well...

Leonora and Amy came over last night, we went for supper, then to Petland, then picked up Ben at 10 and they stayed till almost 3am talking my ear off, maybe we all needed to catch up?

walsh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Charlie!! How's the little guy doing?

I'm really excited to hear that you've found a job ... and a good paying one at that ... do tell more! :)

Anonymous said...

What kind of job requirs steel tipped boots? Are you a construction worker?

Walshy said...

Not a construction worker am I!!! Jeff I work at an Eco Centre which is like this huge recycle place, not to be confused with a bottle depot, and we just do hard labour all day in which I get muddy and bruised up but I get to wear steel toe boots...yippie! I lifted like a bijillion computers today... "twice"

Anonymous said...

Sarah gets things mixed up all the time. I wasn't trying to teach her a lesson but trying to listen to God's voice. Sometimes even homeless people have a great deal of pride and can't deal with handouts. What did it teach us. Even God has a sense of humour. and things like this always happen to the walsh's. When did Sarah become Irish? I missed that one.........Hi Cat and Nat

Walshy said...

MOM!! you have just wanted me to be "norwegian" and drink coffee with you 24/7!!!!

Cat said...

hi God mommy walsh

how are you doing?


Cat