8/11/08

Wedding Weekend

"The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman,'
for she was taken out of man."
For this reason a man will leave his father
and mother and be united to his wife,
and they will become one flesh."
Genesis 2:23-24
This weekend was a wedding weekend of friends and fun! I must admit that over the 2 days I spent there I most likely got the least amount of sleep yet this summer, all worth it though. Chris and Lindsay had a wonderful wedding and it was great to be a part of their special day. I had a great time with old friends, remembering old times and creating new moments to remember later down the road. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend!
Now I am home and back to work, worked a 10 today and really felt the lack of sleep from the weekend, uff da! But with only 8 more days of work remaining I think I just might survive this recycling summer!
Prior to my wedding weekend my dad was able to sneak my car into the shop(Friday morning)to have new shocks and struts put in, quoted at a price around 1000 bucks. I was shocked but one must get places and a car helps that journey happen. So I prepared myself for this money nightmare. Turns out (as it seems it always does) that the situation was more complicated that shocks and struts and when I got there the grand total was 1700- I almost threw up!!! However, thanks to Frank Walsh and having all his work trucks worked on in this shop he wheeled and dealed and the total of 1700 turned to 1300- I love fathers! AND the car is way nicer to drive now!
But as mentioned earlier, "I am exhausted"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Pizza Hut song! Sarah, I'm so glad you are my very own.