8/14/08

The big "27th"

My parents have been married for 27 years today! Holy Crappola! Ooodles to them for staring at each other for this long and putting up with the three nuttiest children around!

WOW!

But serioulsy I think it is incredible in our day for 2 people to be married for this long, it deserves way more than a pat on the back. It reveals to me how much "work" there is to put into a relationship even when at times it would be way easier to be lazy and quit. I can only pray that if one day I ever meet someone to marry that I can have as much dedication and determination as my parents to stick it out through the good and the bad. You know though, my parents really love each other and that is something else remarkable. They (I think) are still falling for one another and that is what makes me smile like crazy inside..

Hmm..other then amazing parents, work continues to get more and more lame..I think my weekend away was fun but now being back I am quite happy that in 8 days I can scream "BYE" and most definitely not shed a tear over this place..oh wow..

I'm at work and would you believe that I think I just saw a man "peeing" by our grass bin.. ? wow

No comments: