9/18/09

I'm a 7 or an 8?

Last night I came home from a long evening of playing with kids and forming more laugh lines on my face to come face to face with Ben's friend Kyle.

Kyle is an interesting fellow. He always want to get into it with me about religion which usually makes me chuckle or start to steam. He always makes up these crazy scenarios that are so impossible and he just waits to see how I will try to answer them.

Some of his questions I merely respond "You're stupid Kyle!"- he just laughs.

Last night it was this "If God is all powerful and can walk through crazy storms and stuff, could He microwave a Burrito so hot that even himself couldn't eat it?" -WHAT!! Welcome to my life of not so religious but still religious debate..I told him that God could if he wanted to, then went on to say that Jesus could have come off the cross, He could have stopped the mallet from driving the nail into His palm but He didn't, so I said I guess if God was ever microwaving a burrito and wanted to see how hot it was He could in fact not be able to eat it because it was too hot..what do you out there think? Oh what a guy..

Then he was telling me how he can get different levels of drunk like +6 drunk which then means a girl that he thought was a 1 would now become a 7 and on and on..Then I lashed back with Ben sitting there and said to Kyle "So how do you base your ratings of girls? And how would a girl like me rate?" - Pressure...He said "Well Sarah it is a number of things personality, looks, what their wearing at the time"..and then he looked at me quite intently(while I am laying on the couch and pipes up).."I think you are a 7 or an 8.."- Just average I thought but he said that 5 is average..I then lashed back that I am a princess so therefore I am at least a 10..then I asked him if he wanted me to rate him...He didn't want me to...

No matter which dummy tries to tell you who you are between 1 to 10..know that you are a 10..always a 10 and that dummy knows nothing. You are daughters of a King and I am 100% sure we rate 10!

May He bless you today..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the risk of sounding corny: You go girl!!

Sarah said...

Dear Sarah Walsh. I think you are an 11 and I can't wait to see you soon!!!

Marian said...

So here is my thought:
i miss you and went i get money...i am going to come and visit you...so hopefully i get money soon....because i really want to hang out with you....

Marian said...

opps...that should say when i get money..

Lynne said...

lol Sarah...you don't even register on a scale of 1-10. You show me Jesus, so you are thus indescribable.