6/29/09

Chris Tomlin- Tea- Wind- Tears..

Yesterday was such a sad woe is me sort of a day. I felt so lonely. I guess it could have been the fact that my parents are off on vacation, that Ben was in Edmonton the day and night before and that Charlie was ignoring me. It however was just depressing. I sat on my bed Sunday morning with wet hair, half dressed crying. This wasn't messy crying, wasn't can't breathe crying it was just sweet tears rolling down my cheek. It was one of those moments as I sat there listening so intently to the words playing in the background

"Praise the Father, Praise the Son. Praise the Spirit, Three in One. Clothed in power and in grace the name above all other names."

that tears just fell. I guess I reflected for what felt like a split second! Reflected on my life in Calgary, my life here and life in general really.

Then tonight as I went to grab a bag of my cinnamon apple tea I discovered it was GONE! Noooo! So sad. It is blowing psycho wind outside and there is none of my favorite tea. It is okay though as I sit here sipping peppermint tea and looking at the wind I can see how much God is in my life, even in the crap He is here.

1 comment:

momma bear said...

I used up the tea when I made the ice tea with it and didn't tell you.
sorry