12/24/08

HOME! and have been tagged...


I made it home for Christmas and it is truly lovely to be home.

I have been "picture tagged" by both Jes and Bonnie, to post the 5th picture in my 5th picture file. So there it is! A bicycle rickshaw!...This photo was taken during my one month stay in India two Christmas' ago now! WOW! That was a long time ago. Anyways..to explain the picture a little better. Catherine, Natashia and I were at our good friends Vardhinis relaxing in India when we decided it would be lots of fun to go on a rickshaw. At the time we all had in mind the "auto" rickshaw not so much the bicycle ones we almost always hit with our jeep when driving through Chirala. To make a long hilarious story short we ended up with 3 of these instead, I almost cried when I got on in fear that I was actually going to really die this time in India. As you probably know now I did not die. It was a eventful day of singing, eating ice cream and making one "flaming" joke that will never get old.

there you have it..

I tag...
-Cassy
-Marian
-BreAnn
-Courtney
-Sam

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe...i just had internet access tonight!!!...i miss you sarah!!! hope that your new home is treating you well!.....
-marian