8/7/07

doomed by "dial-up"

I am at my cousins in "Conception Bay" and then it is back into the remote areas of Newfoundland where I will be doomed to "dial-up" when it is working...PLUS I will be at my nans and she doesn't even have a computer..so this might be an update that will have to hold you over until I come back to civilization...

So over tha past two days I have been a tourist to say the least..checking out the sites and loving the ocean..

We ventured up Signal Hill which was breath taking and took many snaps...plus just loved our lives..the view is to die for. Today we went to Cape Spear which is the most easterly point in North America..talk about amazing...WOW! LIGHTHOUSE! Then we cruised George Street which has a million trillion bars and fancy shops..and ooh la la..I might want to got to St.Johns for my honey moon..I am so in love...

but now I bid you farewell seeing as I will be leaving..."high speed" and going back to "dial-up" I will most definately be lost forever...do not cry to hard..I will be back...

I will jigg a squid for you all...

sarah

No comments: