3/24/09

Well I should post about LIFE!

I am moving! For serious I am once again packing up all of my belongings and moving again. I feel like I only do life for eight months at a time and then it is off to something else. Well for those of you who only hear from me through this blog I will elaborate on said moving situation...The "random" interview I attended in Grande Prairie turned out to be rather "marvelous" and well I was offered the job and given time to pray and think about the idea of accepting. After praying, crying, and talking I made the decision to go..to move back home to Grande Prairie to see what this oppurtunity has for me. As of now I am excited, it seems they know what they want, they have answered all my questions so all in all I am contented with my decision. It will be sad also though to leave the people I care about here and go home again but time will tell. I just have such a peace that this is the right choice for me right now...

That's me, living eight months at a time waiting for direction and then following the leader..Sometimes I suck at the following game but I am trying to get a bit better at surrendering "my" wants at the foot of the cross and taking on "His" wants for my life.

2 comments:

Kroegeroos said...

I know what you mean about the 8 month moments! keep plugging away, God is good.

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for this new adventure in your life, although I will be sad to see you leave. You inspire me to live according to His wants and not my own. I love you xxx