11/19/07

Lake Cachuma....Solvang....The Mission....

So I have been very busy lately..First off I went to Lake Cachuma a nice little place full of quiet..I might be going up there again on Saturday to have a campfire and enjoy my last weekend in California...the next adventure I had was Solvang-A Danish town right in the middle of California...what an event..Then today I went up to Santa Barbara to "The Mission" which is a catholic thing..anyways it is part of California's history on how missionaries came up to convert the indians in California....it was a neat experience..we ended the day with lunch on the Pier at "Moby Dick" I loved the name..haha..where I induldged in Fish and Chips...time is running down for me the tanning queen...jeeesh..

Lake Cachuma






Solvang










The Mission








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, it was -12 this morning...

uff da, nice pics