7/1/07

Freedom Writers...

There is a time when you realise what you may be born to do and then it scares the hell out of you. I said it sacres the "hell" out of you because you finally come to the conclusion that satan has no reign in your life and cannot and will not dictate what you should do with your life.

I watched the movie Freedom Writers lastnight with Catherine and other than the fact that I thought I was going to die from pain(damn dysmennhorea(men don't ask)) I realised that this movie was brilliant. Okay yes there were those cheesey lines followed by the fairy tale ending where we all say "of course" haha but in a whole it was a solid depiction of what we should be doing to help teenagers. Now, I am not a Hilary Swank and am not going to put on some pearls and a red suit and go reform the world oh hoodlums and gangsta's but it was revealed to me in this movie that I can...and who knows maybe I will. I have had many people tell me they think I should work in teaching and I have brushed it off with an attitude of "yah okay..nooo" but now I am thinking maybe they are not so far off...

We will see where life takes me but let me tell you all something...wait for the moment when something "scares the HELL out of you" and then you will be free...I feel so capable right now even though I am on the verge of vomitting....oh my life...

Walsh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What??? I'd thought you'd be perfect for reforming those hoodlams and gangsta type teenagers out there trying to create havoc in the world!!