2/10/07

Another Saturday!

Unlike the Saturdays I have spent in India for that last while this one is a bit more high paced.

Well anywho as most may know we are embarking on the part of the year where we all go and freeze to death on an exciting and liberating Winter trek! Wooot! One first year told me the boys have been calling it "wintercourse" think about it for awhile and then you may chuckle, I did. Anyways the moral of my life and this entry is that I hate MEC and I hate having to take loans out from the Bank of Frank Walsh in order to buy sweet warm things for four days! How ridiculous is this place actually! Anyway that was my little rant...

Today the beautiful Saturday I am hedded to Edmonton with a bunch of girls to check out a crazy fun choir concert? Oh I can hardly wait, it is suppose to be really fun and energetic.

Note to self: no matter how much of a rush you are in do not by any means go to the laundromat alone, ie CREEPY! I mean he wasn't that bad of a creepo man...okay so he was creepy, Troy it was almost a repeat of the pawn shop and my highway 14 car keys mishap..grrr...Creepos suck as my little brother Ben would say.

Well I should go get ready for a day in Edmonton..

sarah....

(Austen I heart you too and I hope to see you sometime too!!!)

No comments: