5/9/13

When God speaks..

Sometimes, correction most times I have to stop and remember that I serve a HUGE God that is capable of far more than I give Him credit for.

I worry.

I fret.

I get frustrated.

I cry.

Throughout the day though I am reminded of His love, His gentleness and His faithfulness. "Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep." Psalm 36:5&6 - It's in passages like these ones that I have to be still and listen because I know the Lord is trying to reach me with a word from Him. I sit pondering His scripture and realize that He is crazy about me, crazy about you. I rest there in the thought that this God, this all loving God cares and is crazy about His daughter; me. 

That's humbling to say the least. I'm pretty crazy about Him too and I am also crazy about this woman, Nanny Walsh who is here visiting from Newfoundland, oh the blessings in abundance that are flowing from heaven!

No comments: