1/18/11

"Quinoa"



This is my new favorite food. I especially love mixing it with black beans and corn. It is so healthy and oh so yummy. When I was home in BC my mom bought me my own "Quinoa Cook Book"

I was stoked!

Ben was less stoked!

I have a tried a few dishes, some have gotten a 5/10 others a 9/10 nothing has made it to the 10/10 on "Bens scale" anyways, haha.

I always ask him about 17 times during dinner "do you like it?" - He always gives me his disgruntled face. Our worst meal he said "I just shouldn't like it, everything about Ben should not like this, but I don't hate it" - hence the 5/10

The 9/10 he was more pumped about, even went for seconds. After dinner I asked him his thoughts, Ben said "Don't make it everyday but its pretty good"!

He likes to give me those ultimatums otherwise he knows he would be eating "this stuff" (how he refers to it) every night!

I love that baby pizza pop eating benny actually tries Quinoa, it makes my heart smile!

No comments: