9/4/10

Update time..

Okay so I am back from holidays, VBS is over, the bee dress I wore was amazing, thanks mommy for making it for me.

Fall is coming, the leaves fall and everything changes..

Changes indeed...

My parents are moving, well more like dad is already gone mom will soon be following...

Mike and Alex will have a baby soon, (thank God for the health and safety with this one), baby is due in January.

Ben and I will likely fly home(Sparwood) for Xmas to be with the whole walsh clan down there(ma, pa, mike, alex, baby to be, kovu the dog and the kittens)

Ben is single again, I told him to join the club, being single isn't all bad.

Our house is truly becomming a home..

God is good, friends filled me up on holidays thanks so much( Nat Nat, Christy, Sarah, Marian, Breanne, Austen, Jeff, Hundeby, Jannaya, Graham, AMY, Cat and my beloved Allison)

My cars service engine light came on, I love warranty and men who think young blondes are so foolish, what a laugh.

I baked today and therefore my house smells delish!

Thanks also God for revelations, rememberance, dance parties with seniors, take out, the movie theatres, my little Joyce, music, bens guitar, water and so so so much more..

Oh and for couscous!

That's a wrap ladies and gentleman!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love you Walsh! Just thought I'd send a hug your way!