2/3/10

Pouter.......

Debbie Downer,

Negative Nancy,

Just to name a few coined terms that I hear every now and then from my baby brother directed towards me. Oh man, conviction or what!

I need to bask in the knowledge that God is good, my circumstance is good, life is what it was meant to look like and that I am loved.

I do not want to be the "party pooper" who does really?- I find more and more though I am, I can tend to be that person, the one to think negative before a positive thought comes into my mind. Lord I am taking back my mind to be for You, I am taking back my thoughts to think on You and I am taking back my heart to beat for You.

Amen.

2 comments:

Marian said...

I am so happy I got to see you! I was thinking how often do we as the church body do not put on the our spiritual armor. I know that I am guilty of it. Thanks for the honest post, thinking and praying for you.
much love, Marian

Marian said...

boo, there is no edit button for comments. So ignore my grammar.
thanks!