6/4/07

It has been awhile....

I have not entered into the "blogging" world for quite sometime now and I figure it is about time I update my life!

Well I am working 24/7 and other than that hangin gout with my new older sister and my family. Life is going well...I say well because I still have those "ahh GAY" days and things do still annoy me! Imagine that! The summer is going by pretty quickly, based on the fact that it is alreay June and I am only working until the end of July! Then it is off to Newfoundland and time to pack for California, CRAZY!

The carnival/rodeo was in town this past weekend and I went on Thursday and Saturday! Thursday Catherine and I sat throught the "chucks" and then went on way too many spinning/I am going to puke rides! It was amazing! On Saturday Catherine, BEN and I sat through more "chucks" where we basically just watched drunk men almost fall over and other almost drunk men trying to pick up girls with their doggy, LAME! After this fiasco Benny and I then proceeded to ride the "octopus and the ZIPPER" After all this comotion I needed a blue raspberry sno-cone...my life was complete!

My life is complete, if you have ever had a sno-cone you would know what I am talking about!

Walsh

No comments: